Here's a recent project that I've finished in this past month.... A mid century bedroom set. Yes Mid Century. I actually felt bad painting it... It had beautiful grain but there was just too much veneer missing to restain it and not look blotchy because underneath the veneer was a totally different wood and would catch differently... Soo paint it is!Participated at
This was 2 weeks ago....
This is now!
Ahh so fresh! I wanted something cool so I mixed up another one of my grey/ blue colors ( I have so many versions) and came up with this one. And I strictly used dark walnut for the top (I usually mix). I stood simple on this one because the pieces are simple!
The knobs I did change to add lovely detail. I got a whole box of these awesome vintage knobs and others for practically nothing and I don't think I'll be running out of them soon!
These pieces are for sale as a set or separately
Thanks for looking!
Follow us on Instagram!!@chateaurevivals
What We Accomplished Wednesday
Tweak it Tuesday