Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Another Sideboard/Buffet

I just completed another sideboard/buffet, this one has been painted with a light grey, another custom made color, and again sample taken to HD and I chose Behr's paint and primer with stain block, this one is semi-gloss.  The top was stained with only Kona, but since the wood has red tones, it turned out different, it looks like I used Red Mahogany, but I did not.  I also did the top with water based poly for protection.  Now, this piece is unique, the top looks like three individual drawers where in fact, the entire top is a single drawer.

Here is the before.....


and the  after.....























She made it to the top ten!!



Shared with.....

DIY Show Off Mod Vintage Life
  A Diamond in the Stuff


The 36th AVENUE
Beyond The Picket Fence button
The Shabby Nest

6 comments:

  1. LOVE it... I always adore the creamy white and espresso brown combo. I'm featuring it in the PoPP Spotlight this week. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for featuring...so many choices and so many great transformations.

      Delete