So we've been working on the working area where we refurbish our furniture.Organizing, reorganizing, dusting , sweeping, moving... Storaging... Trashing.. It's been a disaster because of the rain! but we managed to get all the tools, sandpaper, paint, and what not back in one place where they're supposed to be. Well, at least the majority of it... and we also managed to pull out a small cluster of furniture we had on one side of the house..(there are bunches of furniture throughout the backyard...)and that's 1 down, 2 to go for us. We need start working and make room for more pieces!
These pieces are very old... Very scratched up and yes some of them do have that umm... old smell.... But they are beautiful!! . And will be in our inventory list. I really can't wait to see their transformation but for now... We wait patiently as they air out by nature.