Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday.....work....

Well, yesterday I posted that we were getting back to work on our pieces today.
I should've not said anything and just go with the flow, why? My back went out, I had back surgery back in May of this year, was told to take it easy but with me it's easier said than done. I started early today, but not with my pieces, I went to my back yard just to pick some tomatoes and lemons, well I ended up cleaning the yard and that's when it happened....back went out, not doing my pieces but cleaning the yard!!! I am now in bed, laying on my side, can't stand up straight, can hardly walk, and I had to take pain killers and two pain patches. I am so hurt and disappointed that I will not be able to work on my furniture. I hate being in bed!!!! I get up every morning at 4am to go to work and don't go to bed until 11 or 11:30pm, this is killing me as I love to work (regular job and at home). I hope tomorrow I can do something.

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment