Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Where did the photos go?

Last night I uploaded photos of the space we are renting at Helen's Antiques, come this morning I decided to to check and make sure the photos look right, well, they were not there, not even my comment, I know I clicked on Update and I saw them when I clicked on View Blog.  I still don't know what I did wrong, but I  just again uploaded the space photos again and hope this time they remain still.  This space means a lot to us, it's not the size but the meaning of it that matters to us, the accomplishment, the commitment and dedication to make it work.  Here is one of the photos, this is as you walk inside the room, the rest are in our "Helen's Antiques..." tab, hope it gives you and idea as what the space looks like.




 Have a great day!!

Patty 

No comments:

Post a Comment