Friday, October 26, 2012

Still no internet :-(

Two days ago I posted about my internet being gone, well I still don't have internet, my mistake......ordering the new router/modem through my provider, as I was told I would get it the very next day, well today, Friday, I called my provider since I have not yet received the router/modem, needless to say, I will probably not get it until sometime next week!!.  I said to the person at the other end of the line,  "I need to cancel, I need it now," they answered, "I am sorry, but it's too late to cancel, I can't track it down, but, you can go buy one and when you get ours, just return it, and pay for the return shipping charge."  I will have to accept my defeat and wait for it.  At least I have my I-pad to post.

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment